Sunday, October 11, 2009

In heaven....

The staff at the Tearoom of Despair would like to apologise or the lack of any material on this website for the past several days, and regretfully must confirm that there were will be nothing else for a few days yet. Normal service should resume around Wednesday.

The proprietor has undergone some unfortunate dental surgery that has left him looking like that horrible woman with the cheeks in Eraserhead. It has also, oddly, left him massively disinclined towards sitting down at a computer and sharing his inane thoughts about comics with the world.

That said, I managed to drag my arse off the couch for the first time in two days and get to the comic store this morning, and I’m glad I did, because that last issue of Planetary was legendary.

I also enjoyed watching Doghouse – which was horrible if you stop to think about it, so you just don’t think about it. And documentaries about Townes Van Zandt and Monty Python and the history of video games.

And I don’t care what anyone says, I thought Revolver was bloody great.

1 comment:

Zom said...

Get well soon, Bob.